Kieran's Pub Quiz
What Is Pub Quiz?
Kieran's Pub Quiz can best be described as a fun mental exercise at your local pub. Gather your friends together and see how smart you are in comparison to our other teams. Enjoy a pint while you match wits with our Quizmaster, Adam Coolong. There are six rounds of rich, velvety trivia goodness.
Typically there are 4 rounds of themed questions. The 4th round is typically a picture round and the 6th round is typically a music round. We say typically because you never know when Adam wants to throw a curve ball, all rounds are subject to change. You need not be Irish, brilliant, or sophisticated, these qualities may help your quiz score, but not your enjoyment.
Where & When
Kieran's Pub Quiz is held every third Wednesday of the month. It starts at 7:30pm sharp in Kieran's back room, The Titanic Lounge. Doors open at 6:00pm so feel free to come in early for dinner and a pint.
That's right, there are prizes. There is a prize every month for First, Second and Third place. There is also prizes for a perfect round. We could tell you what the prizes are but that would take the fun out of it. The last place team every month gets to pick a theme for one of the quiz rounds for the next quiz. Answers that make our scorekeepers giggle are subject to verbal mention and/or public ridicule, depending on your answer.
The rules of the quiz are all pretty simple.
- Maximum of 5 people to a team, minimum of 1.
- There is a $10 Pub Quiz Fee for each team.
- Outside help is not allowed, Internet cell phones are a big no no.
- Patrons over 21 years of age only please (IQ can be lower).
- Reservations are not required but highly suggested. We do our best to accommodate everyone but once the room is full, we can not accept any more teams.
- At 7:25 if your team has not arrived, we will give your table away if there is a team without a table.
- Feel free to buy the scorekeepers pints, but it won't help your score.
Kieran's Pub Quiz League
Join us for the monthly quiz, or join our longer term competition. We run our leagues for six month time periods and your team can use it's five best scores towards it's league score. The competition is fierce, do you have what it takes? Even if you don't, the pints are tasty and the company is entertaining. Summer League is from April to September. Winter League is from October to March.
Reservations are highly encouraged. Please contact our scorekeeper Amelia at email@example.com for a reservation. .
Please note, participation in the league does not make your reservation automatic, we still need to hear from you.